Garden City, Michigan
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

they should have Mohamad back! the pharmacist that took over they are all terrible.

They lie about what your doctor says about your medication, they try to diagnose your pain meds without even evaluating you. Because they aren't doctors! how are they allowed to regulate your pain medication and they are not doctors! the world is so concerned with prescription drugs that they have lost sight of the real problem.

Tell the pharmacist to find a cure for the cause of people being in pain. Its the people who don't get high off the meds that cant get them.

not the people who get high! With all of the complaints wallgreen,and cvs will go back to being a corner store.as it should!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Reason of review: pharmasist rude they unorganized..

Preferred solution: My doctor advised me to take my prescriptions to the hospital which is garden city.and he also informed me that the parmacist tryed to get him to discontinue my meds and asked him my diagnosis. i have stage 4 cancer and pain triggers my blood pressure..

Walgreens Cons: Pharmacy shoring medications, Being treated like i was a criminal.

• Prescription Drugs

Comments

What incentive does the pharmacist have for "lying" about what your doctor told him about your narcotic pain meds? I'll tell you what ...

NOTHING.

He identified patterns of misuse/abuse and called your doctor to discuss as is his responsibility as a pharmacist. Time for you to accept that and move on!!