Hamilton, Montana

Called and went to Walgreen's to get my asthma inhaler re-prescribed, was told they would fax my Doctor, this went on for 2 days. I was also told that the Walgreens had a plan to cut my bill from $50 to $15 per inhaler, and that he would call my doctor to get her to use this program for my inhaler prescription.

I went to my doc on the 3rd day and was told no info had ever been passed to them from Walgreens. When I went back to Walgreens, I was told they had never talked to me!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens - Pharmaceutical  Price Gouging Walgreens "One 11-10-16 Walgreens Hockessin DE filled a 30 dose script for Celecoxib. Brand name Celebrex for $438.59. $ 7.30 each. No insurance, cash transaction. Thinking the price unusually high I price..." Read more Walgreens Prescription Refill Review from Bowling Green, Kentucky Walgreens "I got my pain meds filled from my sirgery last Tuesday. I already uad some meds meft, but were going to transfer them over to the new bottle, because I..." Read more Walgreens Receipt Survey Review Walgreens "Went online to do a survey in exchange for entry into a sweepstakes... At the end of the survey, they ask for your contact information, and then say "press next..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more