Resolved
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 22, 2016

Disclaimers: I don't own the image or endorse any copyrights here! Thank you!

Update by user Sep 13, 2016

Please who ever is reading this I am so sorry I posted this.I Don't know what have come over me for doing this.

This Walgreen's is nice I like Walgreen's.I just had a rough day and I'm really sorry I posted this.

Update by user Sep 13, 2016

I am so sorry I posted this review.I was only upset how I was treated at Walgreen's.

I will remove this as soon as possible.

We are all humans, we make mistakes honestly, I'm not looking forward to anything I was just mad.Please disregard the what I said in the post Thank you!

Update by user Aug 23, 2016

Honestly, I wished I didn't have to put this review. I was mad but I like this Walgreen's its just the workers are mean.

Original review posted by user Aug 21, 2016

Last night I decided to pick up some things at Walgreen's.I asked one of the workers what batteries were on sale.

He and some other people told me look at the sign. They were making fun of me behind my back. So then I was furious and I cursed at them and they were quiet. I believed one of the workers were stealing and making a deal with the other one.

But honestly Walgreen's you need better workers.

When I left I didn't received my items that I bought.Please anyone who wants to shop here, please stay away from this Walgreen's it's full of losers and low life's.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walgreens customer care from Walgreens and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Walgreens to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most nice neighborhood. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Manchester, Tennessee, United States #1348965

There is never a reason for rudeness to a customer, ever!

OP, don't apologize to the rude Walgreen's workers.They deserve every bit of what they get.

After all, they dished it out, they can accept the repercussions of their actions.

This Walgreens in Manchester is notorious for rude employees/staff/so-called professionals.

The techs are known for not counting correctly, and the Pharmacists are rude, as well.

They only have one great employee, which I won't name for possible retaliation towards him, by his co-workers.

Kendall West, Florida, United States #1209506

Are you incapable of reading a flyer or sign yourself?Its not that hard.

Why don't you convince walgreens to pay those employees more money?I can assure you that is the only way you will get the top level service you seem to think you're entitled to.

lynn300
to Anonymous Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1210514

Those employees agreed on their salary prior to accepting the job.They can answer a question.

It is a Pharmacy and customers come in with eye problems or other illness that may require some help. Elderly people also require help in reading signs.

Their salaries are no excuse for rudeness!

and or stealing.I know people who don't even have a job but would not steal from their employer.

to Anonymous Butler, Pennsylvania, United States #1210515

The customer was rude as well. Besides this person is not incapable of reading a simple sign. While I agree they were rude to the OP, the OP has a lot of growing up to do themselves.