Walgreens - Walgreen's need better people working for them!

Update added by user Sep 22

Disclaimers: I don't own the image or endorse any copyrights here! Thank you!

Update added by user Sep 13

Please who ever is reading this I am so sorry I posted this.I Don't know what have come over me for doing this.

This Walgreen's is nice I like Walgreen's.I just had a rough day and I'm really sorry I posted this.

Update added by user Sep 13

I am so sorry I posted this review.I was only upset how I was treated at Walgreen's.

I will remove this as soon as possible.

We are all humans, we make mistakes honestly, I'm not looking forward to anything I was just mad.Please disregard the what I said in the post Thank you!

Update added by user Aug 23

Honestly, I wished I didn't have to put this review. I was mad but I like this Walgreen's its just the workers are mean.

Original review posted by user Aug 21

Last night I decided to pick up some things at Walgreen's.I asked one of the workers what batteries were on sale.

He and some other people told me look at the sign. They were making fun of me behind my back. So then I was furious and I cursed at them and they were quiet. I believed one of the workers were stealing and making a deal with the other one.

But honestly Walgreen's you need better workers.

When I left I didn't received my items that I bought.Please anyone who wants to shop here, please stay away from this Walgreen's it's full of losers and low life's.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time
Prescription Services

• What I liked
    • Nice neighborhood
  • What I disliked
    • Rude employees and terrible service

Reason of review:
Product or service
Breyers Ice Cream
Review category
review #904893 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walgreens? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 07 #1209506 Kendall West, Florida

Are you incapable of reading a flyer or sign yourself? Its not that hard. Why don't you convince walgreens to pay those employees more money? I can assure you that is the only way you will get the top level service you seem to think you're entitled to.

1 0 Reply

Sep 10 #1210514 Raleigh, North Carolina

Those employees agreed on their salary prior to accepting the job. They can answer a question. It is a Pharmacy and customers come in with eye problems or other illness that may require some help. Elderly people also require help in reading signs.
Their salaries are no excuse for rudeness! and or stealing. I know people who don't even have a job but would not steal from their employer.

1 0 Reply

Sep 10 #1210515 Butler, Pennsylvania

The customer was rude as well. Besides this person is not incapable of reading a simple sign. While I agree they were rude to the OP, the OP has a lot of growing up to do themselves.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.