We have had SO many issues / mistakes with the pharmacy in this Walgreens it's comical at this point but so annoying! I finally said something to the manager of the pharmacy because yet again we were called & told a prescription was ready only to be told upon pickup that they would have to call insurance (they are always messing up our insurance / trying to use years old insurance etc.) - the drive thru man working offered to call my insurance & then call me & let me know when I could pick up the script ". Shockingly he never called me ( sarcasm)?.

The pharmacy manager ( need to find his name) couldn't have cared less - so it is apparent where the crappy customer service comes from- top down'. He interrupted me repeatedly & did not care ( or perhaps understand as he was not listening!) that someone had not called back,. I have babies & it isn't easy to pack them up & go places - I'd just like to not waste my time- over & over;.

I've worked years in customer service before & know how rude customers can be, so I very rarely complain and when I do I am polite about it but the apathetic response makes me mad frankly;. Even though they are the closest pharmacy to us we are definitely changing now- it's jusr been years of awfulness|. :-(

I'm tired of companies / people who work in customer service treating people like *** I suppose simple because they can (?) and figure even if they lose some customers there are always more!.

Review about: Walgreens Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments