Walgreens on Divisadero/Lombard in San Francisco must hand pick the worst pharmacists on the planet.They give RUDE a new definition.

In fact, I think it's called, "Walgreens!"

I stopped shopping there for approx 5 years because they could not 1. fill prescriptions even after 24 hours of doctors calling it in, 2. Treated customers like doormats.

I returned recently and nothing has changed. However, it has gotten worse (hey, that's change, just not in the right direction).

In addition to long lines full of sick people more pleasant than the pharmacisits, I was directed to 3 different pharmacists all of which directed me to another one (even though I simply wanted to know if my medication---in the future---could be filled generically). None of them were interested in helping me. And there was no reason for me to have to go to multiple pharmacists to find this answer. It's not a hard one.

RUDE RUDE RUDE.Eventually, I left and transferred my Rx somewhere else.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more Walgreens - A Mistake That Could Have Killed Our Child Walgreens "How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it? Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed..." Read more Miss advertising of product to be on sale at Walgreens Walgreens "The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10...." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more