Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Walgreens has gotten so big that they are anything but your local pharmancy, there attention to details and customers is poor at best. Walked in from urgent care, handed them a script.

They asked me if tomorrow was ok, I told them no I needed it filled as soon as possible. They then told me to come back in 3 hours, I told them I was in pain and would wait.

They said 15 minutes...a half hour later, I had to give them all the info agin, they said it would be just a few minutes more...about 20 minutes and they seemed annoyed at me and I still don't have my script filled. Been sitting here for about an hour...they really don't care and there is no sense of urgency.

Comments

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #868812

Agreed. Especially if they tell you it will take 3 hours.

Don't sit there and bug them every 20-30 minutes.

Obviously they have a lot of people to worry about and yeah you may be in pain, but someone else may need their medication or die. You might not care about that but I can bet you the pharmacy and that person sure do.

What the five year old that wrote this review needs to do is realize that she is not the only one that is having her prescriptions filled and she needs to mature some and wait her turn.