1.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I am one of those unfortunates saddled with the Prescription Drug Troika: United HC, Optum Rx and best of all, Walgreens.After two weeks of waiting for one, two or all three to decide whether my doc's prescription would be honored, I called Walgreens to confirm that they had my meds available for pickup.

A pharmacy tech assured me that yes, the meds would be available later today. I was supposed to get 120 capsules. The tech said nothing about "partial", or "incomplete" order. I asked at least three times for the confirmation.

Lo and behold when I stopped by this evening, they only had 20 available. Not so terrible, right? Is said "Fine, let me pay for the 20 today and when you can fill the entire order, I'll pay the balance." No...I would either have to pay the ENTIRE amount (a not insignificant $60.00) for a fraction of the total number of caps or they wouldn't give me any.

So not only did they fail to advise me that they lied about having the full prescription ready, they expected me to pay six times what I should have.Special thanks to Melissa Lucero, a pharmacist who could not have been more rude and less professional.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments