2.5
Prescription Services

I get a monthly Xanax prescription.1mg.

per night to help me sleep. During my last appt. my doctor said he would be faxing the prescription, so it would be there for me when I ran out. I called Walgreens the day after I ran out, so I could have it for that night.

I recognized the pharmacist's voice when he told me there was no prescription. This was last weekend, so I called the doctor but could not get through. I also called his voicemail. The next day I spoke with the same pharmacist who then told me they had the prescription for over 2 weeks and it was early.

I asked how could it be early when I've run out. He said it was early when they got it but they could fill it now. I'm not so sure the problem is just at Walgreens, and I don't like the fact that they are now supposed to be my only pharmacy. What happened to the days when you could decide which pharmacy you wanted to use and had the freedom to change to another if you were unhappy with bad service or poor treatment?

I won't even go there anymore. Now I send my husband, and he hates it too. I believe it's the general atmosphere of terror that the DEA is directing at doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies, especially in a few particular regions of the country.

I'm tired of places that act like they're doing me a favor by taking my money.I believe it's time to switch to the small family pharmacies who may appreciate some new business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with convenience and stated that there is a room for improvement of pharmacist was rude and treat customers rudely. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens pharmacist. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens pharmacist in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments