Have driven all over Orlando to get my prescription filled because the store I have been going to for months arbitrarily decided not to carry my medication anymore.Drove to another location that is was out of my way to drop off and came back 6 hours later to pick up.

Was told they had a nationwide computer failure and had yet to fill my prescription so I would have to wait another hour. Now I will have to drive through the most traffic heavy part of town at 5pm. This is also when the Florida showers begin. I have spent over a day just trying to fill one simple prescription.

Will do everything in my power never to purchase anything from this company again. Personnel is rude and not in any sort of hurry.

They have no desire to help.Absolutely absurd.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens - Failure to honor price on display rack Walgreens "At the #5093 (Dallas Beckley) store I purchased two large Hershey bars at 9:16pm on 3/11/16. The price tag on the rack was $2.99/each or "Buy/More & Save" at..." Read more Walgreens - Rules over common sense and compassion...pt. be damned. Walgreens "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..." Read more Walgreens Receipt Survey Review Walgreens "Went online to do a survey in exchange for entry into a sweepstakes... At the end of the survey, they ask for your contact information, and then say "press next..." Read more Walgreens - Expensive substitute!!! Walgreens "Duane Reade located at 105 Brighton Beach Ave, Brooklyn, NY. On March 27th Pharmacy was trying to substitute prescribed Benicar (copay $38.30) with generic Olmesartan (copay $126.32). When I asked..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more