My son has worked for Walgreens for almost 11years.For his dedication and time he recently was told his position has been eliminated.He was given a choice of trying for a management position, which he did and they turned him down.

Or quit and take a severance or take a position that pays $400.00 less a month. This is what happens when you trust your employer and give 10 plus of your life to them they dump on you, and those who depend on you.

I move that there be a boycott on Walgreens for how they treat their employees after years of dedicated service.This wrong .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of how they treat thier employees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "how walbreens treat thier employees after years of service" of walgreens work experience. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Walgreens - Failure to honor price on display rack Walgreens "At the #5093 (Dallas Beckley) store I purchased two large Hershey bars at 9:16pm on 3/11/16. The price tag on the rack was $2.99/each or "Buy/More & Save" at..." Read more Walgreens Free Snickers Crispers Deal Review from Ogden, Utah Walgreens " I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo. The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404. This..." Read more Walgreens - Expensive substitute!!! Walgreens "Duane Reade located at 105 Brighton Beach Ave, Brooklyn, NY. On March 27th Pharmacy was trying to substitute prescribed Benicar (copay $38.30) with generic Olmesartan (copay $126.32). When I asked..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review from Miami, Florida Walgreens "bad services at walgrens farmacy, two weeks for pickup up my prescriptions,not proscesing my prescriptions at time , dont havent medicines at farmacy and pick up a other farmacy..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more