3.2
Turnaround Time

I was the Only one in cosmetics...then I heard code 16 cosmetics...I felt like I was being watched.

..mind you I dress very professional. ...I was rushed by cosmetics lady who wanted to hurry and ring me up...I feel like you can't browse or look at things without being profiled.

Customers will not want to bring business to Walgreens if they are being profiled and made uncomfortable to shop.We know cosmetics most be rung up in cosmetics due to the stickers all over the cosmetic packaging.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Holyshit, it means smartfill has come in and employees need to get ready to start unloading the totes you paranoid ***.

What's a code 16?That may have meant the shelves needed attention, or they had a phone call, or they needed to greet the customer.

It could have meant security needed, but it may not have.No need to get all bent out of shadow.