On Nov.27, 2015 I ordered on line 2 bottles of BURBERRY COLOGNE (TOUCH) for men 3.3 oz.

@ $40.50 each bottle. (Fullfillment ID number is 24191162) these items were were birthday gifts for 12/9/2015. On 12/1/2015 I received an email informing me that the order was canceled as they are out of stock. On 12/1, this pissed off customer went on their web page to reorder and was able to place the order if i wanted to.

However this pissed off customer will go and purchase the item elsewhere. This is not how to treat customers. As a result of my aggravation I contacted Walgreens customer service and did speak to an associate, however she appeared to be tied for words and I was transferred to a supervisor. That was a waste of my time as she seemed to careless.

With these type of attitudes they need to be removed from customer service and make it mandatory that they attend a training course.I don't believe the item is not in stock, I believe some one screwed up.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of burberry touch cologne from Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments