Product: Walgreens Buy 2 Get One Free Deal Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
3.1
They apologized and said we will get it out to you! 3 weeks later I check my PayPal account and nothing has gone through! There is plenty of money in there! I can’t give the number of order because I went to the order site that had my order number on it to get the phone number for who I should call. I can’t believe Walgreens...
SolidDunker779

I will never order on line again! I ordered all these cosmetics because they were available only on line.

$200.00 worth! I called after not received after a few days and spoke to a woman that apologized and said she would get them out right away! I can’t give you the order number because I went on the Walgreens site that had my order to get the phone number. She even said “Since you were inconvenienced I will see to it you receive extra points!” Ha!

Never received order, never received points and my order was cancelled! Thanks for nothing, Walgreens. This is how it ended up! I’m handicapped and don’t get out often.

Now you carry in store so if I want anything I will not be ordering on line! This is how it ended!

Review
Service
Walgreens Buy 2 Get One Free Deal
Reason of review
Order processing issue
What a joke. Not true, Walgreens doesn't carry 3 same items at the Walgreens on 104th. And Chambers. I was told by Delores they intentionally put out only two items of the same. Bait and switch?.

The joke is on you...they do put out more than 2 if they have the stock. If not, the price is reduced to reflect what the sale states.

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about and neither does Delores. Maybe Delores needs to be coached by her management team.

Review