Yucca Valley, California

Tanya, the cashier at walgreens in norwalk was unfriendly and rude. She said that she could not break my $20.

to provide change.

(when I've been coming here for years and other employees have provided this service with no problems) I tried to buy some gum but she wouldn't allow me to receive the sale price because I could not remember my old phone # that went with my rewards card. Never shopping here again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Cashier.

Comments

Boo who. Love how some people think they should be given the royal treatment cause they've been 'shopping here for years'. Doesn't make you better than anyone else.

Why are you shopping along? Where was your mom or dad?

You could have asked them for your old phone number. Also telling you no is not rude. I am sure your mom, dad and fifth grade teacher told you no many times. There are reasons she could not break your $20 so you can spend a quarter on the candy.

Maybe she did not have the correct change or enough change, she has other customers to give change to and you are not the center of the universe. Telling you no is not rude.