Langley Park, Maryland

I needed passport photo on my lunch break ,only 1 person supposedly could do it they were on break.I waited 10 minutes then I asked what was going on they called the lady still did not come and the the guy that was greeting at the door comes to take my pic and he said he is the only one that knows how to do this.

After 25 minutes they tell me it will take 25 minutes to print. The manager was acting as cashier I waited to complain because she could have stepped in if people were at break. I was mAd and felt something should be said. I was not rude and never cursed her she told me I was rude and to just leave.

A big black guy starts yelling get out and that they don't need me being rude to them.

I never spoke to him and I was not yelling.I got really mad and went back to photo shop to cancel my order and left.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens cashier. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Average_Employee

I like how you added the part about the black guy. Clearly you're in the right. Throwing race needlessly into the equation makes you in the right.