1.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I went to walgreens on admiral st.in prov .r.i and I got the rudes cashier ever I have never had someone tell me that she didn't care if I bought things thier or went across the st. To cvs so I did just that and cvs employees were very nice respectful and helpful walgreens employees need to be trained by cvs employees never going back too walgreens.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Average_Employee

I'm genuinely curious as to your level of seriousness with this post.I have to ask myself if you're just venting your frustrations at that particular Walgreens, or if you believe that on a national level, all Walgreen's employees are socially bankrupt miscreants who are engaged in a constant battle with the CVS customer service representatives.

Either way, your blanket post is seen and remains just that. 1 is terrible, 2 is better.

Don't shop at 1 because .Everyone at company 1 is terrible.