2.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I use to absolutly love Wal-greens. Untill around 11:15 Feb.

5th. My daugther and I enter the store, and a Wal-Greens floor tech is cleaning the floors. He's in the front of the store when we come in. We proceed to the back to get what we came for, we are shopping and here he comes down the aisle, that we're in with this big buffing machine it's misting water and throwing the dirt, trash and garbage up everywhere so he's coming behind us with this machine and we're looking like what is he doing, he throws dirt, trash and dust in our hair on our clothes and we looked back at him and he said oh sorry and turns behind us and goes to the next aisle, so we go up to the front and you know Walgreens have those mirrors in the back the of the store.

I'm looking at him in the mirror going down this aisle and he has to smirk grin on his face like, he's really happy because he threw trash up on black people so I'm like I can't believe this in 2017.

My daughter's like she can't believe it either. But beggs me to remian sane, I was so humiliated so I get to the front and the cashiers was like he's wrong I've never seen anyone do that she gives me the manager card, I call corporate and I called the manager and to this day that company is still working for Walgreens.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Cleaner.

Comments

machine does not throw water and things that far.....not a Walgreens complaint...they are not Walgreens employees....Discrimination? doubtful.