I reported a poor experience at Walgreens Clinic on November 30, 2014.The issue related to the cuing system for service at the HealthClinic located at Walgreens.

It also related to the problem which registering a complaint about the way the cuing system was administered. I spoke to a representative from Take Care Health Systems which is the company who runs the HealthCare Clinics at Walgreens. I was able to register my concern and I now consider this matter to be completely resolved to my satisfaction.

This was basically a misunderstanding.Again the matter has been resolved to my complete satisfaction.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

My battle with Walgreens Walgreens "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..." Read more Walgreens - A Mistake That Could Have Killed Our Child Walgreens "How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it? Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Walgreens - Error Filling Prescription Walgreens "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Etravelcuba scam ETravelCuba "my girlfriend and I went on holiday to cuba recently, we were in Habana and had to leave because of Huracán Irma. It was my birthday and woke up and..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more