Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

And will allow you to go on their website and order the product, knowing *** well they don't have it, and then will not notify you in any kind of way that they don't really have the stuff you ordered. And once you get ready to inquire about your order, you will encounter some of the rudest, most incompetent customer service representatives, who will tell you not only that they don't have your merchandise and that it is not "on it's way to you", but that they don't know when they will have your stuff, and you cannot have your money back!!!

Here is a message I placed on the walgreens.com website in response to my contact lens order, that is NOT being processed, and that is NOT on it's way to me, and that walgreens.com does NOT know when they will have, and that walgreens.com will NOT give me my money back for:

I just hung the phone up inquiring about a contact lens order I placed on Walgreens.com and a representative named "Terry" (he would not give me his last name) just informed me that my order is not on it's way and that he could not tell me a time when I can expect it because they don't even have my lenses in stock. When I asked for my money back, he told me in a very :as a matter of factly speaking", that I also could not get my money back.

Is this some kind of joke? You have got to be kidding me?

First, Walgreens has the audacity to market products on their website that they don't even really have. Second, Walgreen's has literally just robbed me. The nerve of Walgreen's to take people money and then flip them off and them them they have to wait on their product and that they cannot get a refund. And I had to pay for shipping. i paid for shipping of merchandise that Walgreen's does not even have, and that Walgreens feel that they can take their sweet little time to send to me.

That is robbery. CROOKS!!1 Walgreens is no better than a common street criminal. They kind that run up on you and steal your purse. Or pull a gun out on you and take you vehicle.

I will definitely be reporting Walgreens to whatever organized body that monitor corporate crooks and thieves, be it the attorney general, the better business bureau, file complaints with pissedoff consumer, ripoff report and whomever else to notify the public that you all are nothing but a bunch of cowardly punks taking people money and giving them NOTHING in RETURN,

People stay away from Walgreen's.com. They are rude, incompetent criminals.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $106. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Comments