Called in my high blood pressure prescription three weeks ago, still not filled, was told prescription has been denied, why ?I asked, your doctor in Orlando has denied prescription.

I have not been to this doctor in over two years. The prescription was from my current doctor. yet, still they refused to correct their error or suggest any solution to their error, and extremely rude and disrespectful to the customer, thank goodness I have other pharmacies to use!!

I will never use this pharmacy again, zero customer service, the pharmacist was on the phone with a person call about her child.Zero customer service, and again extremely rude.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments