Saint Petersburg, Florida
22.1K views

Walgreens is in the process of of changing job titles having employees doing the same work, cutting their pay and changing schedules. If employees don't like it QUIT. This is their main goal make People mad and quit without thinking. This is what Walgreens wants so it can pay their employees $10 an hr. No more Executive or Assistant Managers, store leaders or group leaders. Will have keys to open and close stores, same responsibilites under a new title. Employees can you say UNION-UNION-UNION. or a Civil or Class Action lawsuit. In my opinion Walgreens puts misinformation on it's web site. This is their way to single out and traget employees. The following resources are available to all employees to make sure that they have an effective way to express complaints, concerns or suggestions for improvement. Being able to listen and communicate directly with our employees makes the company stronger and able to respond to issues quickly, without the unnecessary bureaucracy and delay of a formalized grievance process.

Open Door Policy - Walgreens believes in the dignity of its employees and their right to a prompt, equitable and sympathetic review of any question or difference of opinion an employee may have concerning their work situation. Employees may take their questions or concerns to either their direct supervisor or move up through the chain of command to get resolution.

Hotline System for reporting problems and concerns in the workplace - 1-800-666-5677 to call 24 hours a day. A Loss Prevention Supervisor will promptly investigate these types of claims. UNTRUTH

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Manager.

Comments

They be thinking that I be there to steal.

ScaryWelshCorgi773

The manager of the store in North Las Vegas Nevada on Bonanza and Lamb is the worst excuse for s human being. Michelle Scholz had been seen reprimanding her "leaders", she blatantly ignores costumes and her associates.

She actually pretended not to her her associate who is a "ASMT" (whatever that is) as he requested to be relieved from the cash register duties so he could use the restroom.

I cannot believe you have such ignorance running your stores. Walgreens you should be ashamed.

SECURITY, SCAN AND RECORD ALL AREAS PLEASE! A VERY SUSPICIOUS LOOKING CHARACTER HAS JUST ENTERED THE STORE WEARING A BACKPACK AND HAS BEGUN CRUISING UP AND DOWN THE AISLES LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO STEAL!

My wife has been working at Walgreens for 18 years and all I say to her is time to leave, used to be a great company to work for but after the $5 dollar pay cut given and being demoted to shift leader like every other assistant manager did. What I don't understand is how come certain employees stood as assistant managers without passing some type of required exam and do not give opportunities to others.

My wife has put many hours, assisting other stores around town and still does not get appreciated by management. There is no security that is why in areas where you may have crime stores looses money and they want employees to act as security also!!!

BS!!! One more thing since when a holiday doesn't get paid if you have it off and still works a 40 hour schedule, action class lawsuit is needed against the malpractices of this company.

PremiumGalapagosTortoise500

I am a very strong believer in our military and supporting them. But I know they are bringing them in as asmt's and paying them up to 23.00 an hour.

I am an asm and only making just over 17.00 an hour. this is not right I have been with this company for over 16 years a lawsuit is needed.

Can you be left alone in a 24hr walgreen store by yourself with no security

to Anonymous #1689800

I believe so. I ain't never stole nothing from them, nor would I ever.

But they be profiling me just because of the color of my skin.

Like that means that I am going to steal something from them. Meanwhile, there be white trash crackers ripping off all kinds of stuff from the store.

Worst company to work for. So true was told just quit.

Training was terrible wish there was a class action to ask everyone in our class about our experience. Leads and management makes a toxic working environment. One lead/management tells you one thing another tell you another then your in trouble. Was told to work with no breaks.

Don't try to help the customer was told by lead just move on to next customer. Said what was in the SOP and they said well it say that but don't use it but then tell you if you have a question to use SOP. Did not get paid for time work. Time on the time clock is off first it said one time then all of sudden it speed up 5 min.

They play favoritism and let some people work part time or change their schedule but when some of us ask for the same thing they say no. Also if the favorite has a question it ok if you are not one of the favorite and ask a question you are put down in front of others.

Wish some lawyer would do a class action to help employees work in a better environment. Thank you.

to Anonymous #1682529

I work at a Walgreen's,store in indpls and we had a change of mgmt a month ago our new store mgr has,tattoos everywhere viable which is,very unprofessional ,secondly the asst and team.leader is causing havoc at the work.place going back gossiping about what one employee has,said to another this is coming from.upper mgmt and it's not professional.at all they don't realize that no employee will.talk to them if they keep.up these childish ways because if I have to watch what I say I want talk about anything

to Anonymous #1665670

I think if everyone wrote to get a union I think our actions would speak louder then words ive been with this company for 11 years worked my *** OFF for what nothing I make 10 hour now same as a new hire wow slap in my face Walgreen's company has violated so many laws which is why if you enter Walgreen's lawsuits you'll get a list about 40 pages long on how may laws this company has violated and gotten caught paying hundreds of million's of dollars I have words if you want a union do it don't talk to your manager and especially don't call that stupid hotline number I did that mistake got treated like S**take action this company does not care about you all anyone who says they do is either upper corporate on here getting paid pretty penny by Walgreen's. because anyone who works for this company who is an employee would never stick up for it period.

to Anonymous #1666326

agree a class action lawsuit must be done if someone know how to be a part of a class action lawsuit against Walgreens please reply thank you or if you know a class action suit and how you join. they do not paid for time worked you get notes that that make you look bad in your file which are not true and they refused to change it.

supervisor has all you passwords which are supposed to be private they do not train you tell you it your responsibility to get trained everyday get harassed and tell you disciplinary action will be taken to threaten you everyday.

most of us are sick because of the poor treatment received by leads and supervisor. also they play favoritism and make exception for them.

Agreed

I have worked for walgreens for almost 8 years. When i started i was getting paid a little over minimum wage.

I think it was around the time of my 4th year anniversary that they decided to bump everyone who wasnt already making 9 an hour up to 9. All of a sudden i was making as much as people who had just started. That was bad enough but i let it go. Then, not too long they did the same thing.

Everyone was making 10. Walgreens is *** I make only a little bit more than people who have been with the company less than a year.

All the raises i have earned over the past 8 years mean nothing. Walgreens doesn't appreciate their employees.

to Kyanna #1660187

so true

tincantourist

Walgreen's discriminates against older employees by giving them less staffing and constantly looking for ANY means to dump them, even pharmacists. Younger pharmacists have more staff when working.

They will write up a warning for ANYTHING and if you do this again, you are done. In SE Alabama we have too many pharmacists due to Walgreen's buying out Rite Aid and closing the stores. So they are targeting the older pharmacists who have kept these stores alive. Walgreen's is a God awful place to work.

One employee who was severely injured in an accident at work is now almost paralized due to inablity to get help via the Workman's comp set up through Sedgwick whose method is DELAY, DENY. I hope this person gets a lawyer. Walgreen's will suddenly reduce the pay rate of employees by changing their position, taking them down $10 per hour which is a loss of income of almost 1600 per month. Stay away from this place unless you enjoy being treated like cow manure.

Just look at all of the lawsuits against Walgreen's and Sedgwick. That should make you run.

to tincantourist #1660749

They also discriminate against people who go into their stores wearing backpacks.

to tincantourist #1666327

you are so right agree stay away from working at walgreens unless you want to be treated terrible

walgreens is cutting a weeks vacation from their 25 year plus employees starting jan1/2019 also they are taking away retirement benefits from all employees

to Anonymous #1577454

Yeah, they are really throwing loyal employees with over 25 years of service under the bus. It’s shameful !!

tincantourist
to Anonymous #1591687

This is 100% true. They should be sued for age discrimination.

Keep documentation if you are an older employee. You are going to be targeted and treated like ***