18K views

Walgreens is in the process of of changing job titles having employees doing the same work, cutting their pay and changing schedules. If employees don't like it QUIT. This is their main goal make People mad and quit without thinking. This is what Walgreens wants so it can pay their employees $10 an hr. No more Executive or Assistant Managers, store leaders or group leaders. Will have keys to open and close stores, same responsibilites under a new title. Employees can you say UNION-UNION-UNION. or a Civil or Class Action lawsuit. In my opinion Walgreens puts misinformation on it's web site. This is their way to single out and traget employees. The following resources are available to all employees to make sure that they have an effective way to express complaints, concerns or suggestions for improvement. Being able to listen and communicate directly with our employees makes the company stronger and able to respond to issues quickly, without the unnecessary bureaucracy and delay of a formalized grievance process.

Open Door Policy - Walgreens believes in the dignity of its employees and their right to a prompt, equitable and sympathetic review of any question or difference of opinion an employee may have concerning their work situation. Employees may take their questions or concerns to either their direct supervisor or move up through the chain of command to get resolution.

Hotline System for reporting problems and concerns in the workplace - 1-800-666-5677 to call 24 hours a day. A Loss Prevention Supervisor will promptly investigate these types of claims. UNTRUTH

Review about: Walgreens Manager.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1230081

Walgreens is in the process of eliminating all shift lead positions and assigning lower wage employees into "key holder" positions.They are also getting ready to close their pharmacy departments in order to comply with the federal trade commission approved buyout of riteaid (in order to avoid a monopoly).

There will be no store managers but instead will have one lower paid asm (assistant store manager) per store over looking scheduling, deposits, safe counts, etc. There will be the equivalent of a "community leader" acting as overall manager of multiple stores.

Walgreens already has stores in test markets working in this capacity with more to follow starting jan.1 2017.

U hit it right on the money everything you said true .

Oakland, California, United States #1209857

Manager here is Oakland, ca Abril is a complete ***.We hold down the fort!!

Without he is toast!! His people he hired at lazy.. Won't do half of what we do. Most of the store is trying to leave because of his abusive mouth.

Nineteen stores don't want him because of his mouth!!!I for one am contacting lawyers!!

Can you say Union?

weird...it was like Walgreens hacked into that and added the last 1/2.

Walgreens SUCKS *** when it comes to employment. They have insurance that MAKES you use their pharmacy for your pharmacist.

They give 0 options to use another.Lemme know of a Union / class lawsuit that starts so I can get back to my 20+ year pharmacist.

So I have been a walgreens employee for almost 5 years making *** money.I was told a couple of weeks ago that anyone in the company who makes less 9 dollars an hour would be bumped up to 9.

I am making the same amount as a kid who started less than a month ago. All of my reviews and raises have been ***.

When i went to my store manager, she made me feel like an *** for not being grateful for my raise.Why am i the *** for being mad that i am so under valued?

I've been promoted and still dont even make $10 an hour!

That's retail....

to Anonymous #1122071

That is not retail..... Like that's some kind of *** answer. Half the jobs in the world are retail ***.

Mountain View, California, United States #1103610

Walgreens has always been opened on every holiday. Nothing new.