1.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

The Walgreen's store at 4281 W. 130th. St. Cleveland Ohio employees love to play with the customers.

By not completeing the procedure when processing the customers purchases.

They do not hit the payment button.

Therefore! The customers credit card does not go through the 1st. Time.

Then the cashier hits the payment button.

Then on to the 2nd. Time it goes through!.

I have put up with this for 2yrs. Now!!!

Have talked with the mgr..

The problem still exists!.

2 wks. Ago!

I was to have been talking to you the cost. Mgr.!

So far?

" NOTHING!!!!!! "

mark.pichler55 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments