Glenwood, Illinois
2.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I went in to a Walgreens Carr Clinic to be treated for the flu.The APN on duty essentially told me i didnt have the flu, even though i was runnubg a fever and had body aches.

She proceeded to take my vitals (blood pressure and listen to my lungs) through my sweater coat. Offered to take it off and she said that it was okay. She then told me that i couldnt have the flu because it was April and thw flu season only runs til March. I explained to her that i work outaid eand have sick co workers.

I actually had thw flu and respiratory infecrion last April. She didnt care. She didnt rake the time to explain the medications she was prescribing or otherwise. She simply put my diagnosis as being a cold.

In addition to that, she didnt properly sign my covered sick days for work. The APN wrote in on the note my covered days, after I called it to her attn. That is also unacceptable by my job. I was so aggravated, I ended up going back to try to get the note corrected.

The medicine she ended up prescribing was an allergy medicin and cough medicine....

for the flu.Its been a week and a half and im still odd from work.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being treated poorly. Author liked the most store location convenient. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1188674

Get over yourself! Just because YOU believe you have the flu does not mean that the educated professional is going to agree with your self-diagnosis, and certainly is not going to prescribe you medication that is not indicated! It sounds like your main purpose for going in there was to get out if work!