I think I'm done with Walgreens. Constant problems, from harassing employees, to incorrect information & a multitude of inconveniences!!

I rarely ever write complaints, I don't have the time!! Tonight was the final straw....

I waited over TWO HOURS for no reason. Basically, at least down here in Florida, when you call to the store they may (WITHOUT INFORMING YOU), transfer your call to some remote call center.

There they make arrangements with you and therefore agreements, or promises, to have specific medications prepared for you and tell you that they will be ready within a specified time frame. Upon receiving notification that the medications are ready driving 30 minutes to get to the pharmacy and waiting in line almost 30 minutes at the window Come to learn this very disappointing in frustrating information.

not only do they not have all of my medications ready, but they filled different quantities than what I had discussed with the supposed technician over the phone, but they're not even done filling my prescriptions. What is even worse is the fact that the most was ready at another store almost equal this since the opposite direction but I was told that they would easily transfer the prescription and have it ready for me at this other location which is a location that I want to make my permanent store be is that I live closer to this area given my commute to and from work

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walgreens customer care from Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments