3.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I am 100% with you on this!!!!!I am a 40 year old woman that was trying to exchange a lip balm (for a more expensive one mind you however, the transaction never got that far).

I had the item and the receipt which I walked directly to the register with upon enter the store. The woman refused my transaction because the Walgreens # I gave her didn't match the one on receipt. I said well I don't know what # my daughter gave when she purchased the item, I'm divorced perhaps she was shopping with her step mother or a friend. Why I had to go into such detail about my personal life over a $1.59 lip balm is beyond absurd and ridiculous!

I will be calling the store manager and/or corporate although I doubt I will receive any resolution especially considering I was so disgusted I left the item right there in the store. Good job Walgreens!

I hope you're happy with the $1.59 you scored but, you lost a customer for life.Sad thing is, I'm sure they could care less.

BanWalgreens wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments