Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I was shopping online for some replacement electrodes for my TENS unit.I found the items on Walgreens webpage and use the check in-store feature.

4 stores in the Spokane area showed having that available at their store. I personally visited two of the stores and was unable to locate the product. Verizon talk to employees at both of the stores and I was told by them that this is a common occurrence with Walgreens.

Their computers will show the local stores having it in stock when they don't even keep the item normally.I called the other two stores to check on availability and was told the same thing we don't stock it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens customer care. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments