Miami, Florida
5.0

This happened almost two weeks ago and still has me upset and angry . I called and complained and still no one has gotten back to me .

I picked it the buy 2 get 1 free toys which are the same as the 3/13.98 toys and when I noticed the one toy didn't ring up correctly a manger tried to fix it and told me that one two didn't fall into the deal and to pick another one however when I went back to look for a new to I saw the toy I picked with a sign that said3/13.98 which is the same as the buy 2 get 1 free deal and it said the toy name correctly on the label when I told the rude employee she said she couldn't price modify it and that it wasn't ringing up that way and wouldn't come back and look at the sign. She never gave me back my full receipt either which I forgot to enclude in my phone call report but made it so I couldn't return other items I bought .

I even heard her talking about me when I left . And when I walked in me and my father could hear the employees cussing and laughing , glad to know this is how your company represents itself being rude to customers, not following sale /sign guide lines , employees who cuss and joke during work , and not calling back customers I refuse to shop here anymore and will now go to cvs because hey always follow sales posted and are never rude and have even fixed things that where expired sales because they left signs up .

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments