I was double charged on 6/29/14 so this double charge *** is still going on at good old Walgreens.They lost me for good if they can't manage their business.

Found same complaints from 10 months ago online on several sites...you would think a company this large could get it together. No way I will use my card there again or even enter the store.

Prices are way too high anyway, just used it for location.yady yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada

And why does this site require at least 100 words?

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #835487

i had the same experience at a store in charlotte, nc......double charged on 2014/06/29.

Sacramento, California, United States #835463

We were also double charged by Walgreens on the 29th.It's wasted a lot of my time and I'm not buying another computer glitch, but the money was refunded.

I did complain about it though.I am surprised there is not any major news media about it to notify customers.

Walgreens Free Snickers Crispers Deal Review from Ogden, Utah Walgreens " I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo. The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404. This..." Read more Walgreens - Rules over common sense and compassion...pt. be damned. Walgreens "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..." Read more Walgreens - Employee needs to be called on the carpet Walgreens "I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more