2.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I've been sitting in the Deerfield Walgreens drive thru for 27 minutes when they repeatedly have taken other cars in the first lane. This is beyond ridiculous .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens drive thru. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens drive thru in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

LadyScot

Are you waiting for a fill, refill or to pick up an already completed order? Those cars being taken care of are probably completed fills and those are done faster than a new drop off, or a situation where more information is needed. If you do not want to wait, then leave and go back later, or get out of the drive through lane and go inside.

Walgreens Staff Review from Amarillo, Texas Walgreens "I am the only person in the Druid hills rd pharmacy on Atlanta. The lady asks if I want to wait. I say yes. She says, it..." Read more Walgreens - Rules over common sense and compassion...pt. be damned. Walgreens "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review from Miami, Florida Walgreens "bad services at walgrens farmacy, two weeks for pickup up my prescriptions,not proscesing my prescriptions at time , dont havent medicines at farmacy and pick up a other farmacy..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more