I would like to return some batteries at one of your retail stores and was turned away even though I had the receipt.I was past my 30 days but am well aware that I could've gotten a store credit or an exchange at the store and was again denied.

I would still like to get the exchange for eight dollars and some change if you could assist me in this matter.Thank you The store wasn't rude they were just insistent on not getting me a store credit or exchange.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of energizer batteries. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned energizer batteries in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

You yourself said you were past the 30 day return period.Therefore your "awareness" you mentioned of getting what you wanted is incorrect.

The same rules apply to you as everyone else.Deal with it.

Walgreens Free Snickers Crispers Deal Review from Ogden, Utah Walgreens " I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo. The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404. This..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review from Hollywood, Florida Walgreens "I believe they were very unprofessional they profiled me & labeled me as an addict because I'm on pain medication due to car accident here is ther little..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review from Miami, Florida Walgreens "bad services at walgrens farmacy, two weeks for pickup up my prescriptions,not proscesing my prescriptions at time , dont havent medicines at farmacy and pick up a other farmacy..." Read more Walgreens - Pharmaceutical  Price Gouging Walgreens "One 11-10-16 Walgreens Hockessin DE filled a 30 dose script for Celecoxib. Brand name Celebrex for $438.59. $ 7.30 each. No insurance, cash transaction. Thinking the price unusually high I price..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more