Prescription Services

walgreens filled my pain meds and proceeded to give me the 5th degree before giving me my script and asked me where i got my other meds [they are mail order scripts].I have been getting my pain meds from walgreens for over 6 months after he got done interrogating me he informed me not to return they will not fill them again as they were shoved into my hand.

I am thoroughly disgusted by the customer service line i called the woman on the line went on to say well ma'am we dont have to serve anyone we dont want to.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. Author liked the most convenience. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens pain medication prescription for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments