I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo.The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404.
This was happened around 6-7pm today 4/20/2016. This is how it goes. Ok so I went to the store for the deal of snicker crisper it say 2/$6. And then you'll get store reward of $3 for each bag.
So seems like "FREE" yay! That's what it even say in the ad, FREE. Now I saw they have 6 bags so I took all of them because it doesn't say it has a limit per household. I went to the cashier and as she punch in each item it says $1.74 sale, and I said why it's $1.74 it should be $3 each and I will get $3 reward.
So cashier check the ad first and then she's like "oh yeah that's right, it's a corporate thing" and then called the manager Becky Jo and override the transaction. So instead of $1.74 each it went back to original price $3. And then Becky left. It's only me and the cashier now.
And I said now I will be able to get my reward! Yay! So I paid the FULL price and as soon as I finish paying it only gave me $3 reward and I said wait a minute, I should get $3 reward for each bag so I should get a total of $18. Now,cashier called her manager back Becky Jo and said it didn't process the rewards.
And I told to Becky that in other store, they do one item at a time to have the reward for each bag. And here is the dumbest answer I got from her, "No I won't do that, I will only give you one bag because yesterday you already bought some. I also have to give some of this items to different customers I have. I still have Thursday, Friday and Saturday and I don't have anymore stocks for these item".
And I was like, wait a minute I am a customer and if you run out of stocks it's not my problem anymore. If I bought all the items in the store are you not gonna be happy? The demand is high?. And she said" nope I will only give you one bag because it's every store discretion for the sale item".
I said you know what? That's not how you run business. I come here because of what it says in the ad. It doesn't say a limit for this particular item.
I wasted so much time for you to override the price and then for spending about 15 minute drive and gas and staying in this store for another minutes it's totally waste of time. If I knew I can only get one bag for taking that much effort I shouldn't have waste my time or yours. Atleast you get paid here for wasting someonelse's time. And if that's the case I will just cancel the transaction.
And she said " ok have a nice day ". And I said back that's how you treat your customers? I will file a complaint against you. And she said ok.
I can't believe you will let customer get out on that door upset about your service.Unbelievable!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unacceptable how manager handles customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "You found this website because you are extremely frustrated with OptumRx. Me too. You have exhausted the usual steps - contacted Customer Service (multiple times), asked for a supervisor (still..."
- "I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills..."
- "I ordered 4 Borojo from #dhealthsore back in October, I received 3, I called them and they said it is on back order. I have never received anything else from..."
- "BEWARE!!! I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her... She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise,..."
- "I ordered yarn off amazon it specifically says packa of three on their ad more then once and they emailed me saying it was Amazon who messed up which is..."
- "the color is running in 7 different places from the top of the TV to the middle..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."