I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo.The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404.

This was happened around 6-7pm today 4/20/2016. This is how it goes. Ok so I went to the store for the deal of snicker crisper it say 2/$6. And then you'll get store reward of $3 for each bag.

So seems like "FREE" yay! That's what it even say in the ad, FREE. Now I saw they have 6 bags so I took all of them because it doesn't say it has a limit per household. I went to the cashier and as she punch in each item it says $1.74 sale, and I said why it's $1.74 it should be $3 each and I will get $3 reward.

So cashier check the ad first and then she's like "oh yeah that's right, it's a corporate thing" and then called the manager Becky Jo and override the transaction. So instead of $1.74 each it went back to original price $3. And then Becky left. It's only me and the cashier now.

And I said now I will be able to get my reward! Yay! So I paid the FULL price and as soon as I finish paying it only gave me $3 reward and I said wait a minute, I should get $3 reward for each bag so I should get a total of $18. Now,cashier called her manager back Becky Jo and said it didn't process the rewards.

And I told to Becky that in other store, they do one item at a time to have the reward for each bag. And here is the dumbest answer I got from her, "No I won't do that, I will only give you one bag because yesterday you already bought some. I also have to give some of this items to different customers I have. I still have Thursday, Friday and Saturday and I don't have anymore stocks for these item".

And I was like, wait a minute I am a customer and if you run out of stocks it's not my problem anymore. If I bought all the items in the store are you not gonna be happy? The demand is high?. And she said" nope I will only give you one bag because it's every store discretion for the sale item".

I said you know what? That's not how you run business. I come here because of what it says in the ad. It doesn't say a limit for this particular item.

I wasted so much time for you to override the price and then for spending about 15 minute drive and gas and staying in this store for another minutes it's totally waste of time. If I knew I can only get one bag for taking that much effort I shouldn't have waste my time or yours. Atleast you get paid here for wasting someonelse's time. And if that's the case I will just cancel the transaction.

And she said " ok have a nice day ". And I said back that's how you treat your customers? I will file a complaint against you. And she said ok.

Wow!

I can't believe you will let customer get out on that door upset about your service.Unbelievable!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unacceptable how manager handles customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of walgreens free snickers crispers deal. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens free snickers crispers deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Read back of ads you coupon loser scammers

Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States #1179277

It is actually stayed in the walgreens policy that you cannot ring several transactions for a single customer so that they can receive multiple register rewards.Employees can potentially be fired for that.

Most stores I have ever seen limit the number of items a customer can buy, when it's on offer like that. C'mon, save some for the rest of us, don't be so greedy! And don't suggest they have more on hand, they only have so much room in the store.

cmthomas07
to Anonymous Roseville, Michigan, United States #1172232

Are you people kidding? If a limit isn't posted,it certainly isn't the customers obligation to "leave some for everybody else", that's nuts!

to cmthomas07 Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States #1179280

It stays in the ad that the store reserves the right to create it's own limit due to supply and demand. It is in the fine print at the bottom.

to cmthomas07 #1352804

Can you not read? It also stays in the fine print at the bottom of the weekly ad that the store holds the right to place limits on any item on sale.I'm sorry that your coupons and candy were not worth them losing their job over.

You're reasoning is what spoils it for everyone else that would like to save some money...Shop somewhere else.

if ya use ur reward card, it will only allow process for 1 purchase

Make multible purchases

to Anonymous #1381428

the only problem with this is that "customers" are coming in and doing four or more purchases to clean out the store of the product(then travel to another local store and do the same thing) then no other customers are able to enjoy the "free" item.This is happening more and more lately.

Then we get complaints that we do not have the product.

Can't seem to win either way.If we had the storage to store an over abundance of the product we certainly would do that.