I am deeply disappointed in my experience with Walgreens, a feeling I have had more and more frequently over the years whenever I deal with this company. Walgreens used to be a great company. Not so anymore.

Customer service is a joke. I recently had a contact lens order cancelled because of a discrepancy in my prescription, which is fine, but they made no attempt to notify me of this whatsoever. When I finally called to check where my order was, the only solution they offered was to re-place the order and wait another week or more for it to arrive. Now, I realize they are under no obligation to offer free expedited shipping, but they should have nevertheless, especially since if they had brought this problem to my attention I could have dealt with it days ago and my order would already be on its way, if not here.

This is one in a long string of poor customer service experiences. I have lost my patience with Walgreens, and they have lost a once-loyal customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Deal.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Walgreens Cons: Customer service, Loss of time, Pricing.

Comments

Yes they are going down hill due to whom they let be managers and supervisors. When you have a manger whom is running off employees whom have been there for awhile and hire teens whom could carless about customers, and then have your older employees so stressed and scared you are gonna fur them, then you lose what customer service you have that people are looking for. The founders if this company would roll in their grave if they could see who and what is running their company