Walgreens at 88 York Street New Haven CT had my car towed while I was getting her prescription and my Daughter was in the car when they towed it. I was at WALGREENS and My 19 year old daughter was just out of the hospital .

I went in to get her prescription and they towed the car . The sign clearly stated 30 minute parking . I was parked for about ten minutes and as I came out the guy was towing my car . I told him my daughter was in the car and the guy told me I was full of %*&#$ .

I called the police . To make a long story short , they denied towing my car . My car was found in the evergreen cemetery . My daughter is 80% disabled and she was stuck there until we located her several hours later !!!!!

Walgreens put my daughters life in great danger.

This constitutes KIDNAPPING !! In Connecticut jurisdictions, it is illegal to tow an occupied vehicle, as this constitutes kidnapping.

Comments

I don't believe this story, the car was left in a cemetery, they don't lave the cares in cemeteries, they have a special place to take towed cars.

I have heard stories similar to this. 19 years old is not a child.

She stayed in the car. The tow driver just wanted some money. To tow the car , he or she used a slim jim to open the door . He should have seen this woman.

I say woman and not child because she is 19 years old. I believe this story.

u are a disgrace to parents..your child embarrasses you so u smack her and she DESERVES to be disabled?!?! so what!

my almost two year old throws tantrums in stores when shes in a mood and u know what i let her cause she is only embarrassing herself. are you sure your not on drugs because only a person who is hopped up on drugs would treat a helpless child like that.

also i work for a Walgreens. we have had customers leave there cars in the parking lot for days and they havent been towed. im calling bulls**t on your story.

and i hope to god if any of it is true u snap into reality and start kissing your 5 year olds a$$ for ruining her life and blaming it on her.

shame on you. do her a favor and get her a family that cares and stay out of her life after you do

You are right, kidnapping is illegal, but so is child abuse. Besides that, this would never be considered as kidnapping.

Anyone who had half a brain would take one look at this story and put your *** in jail. Even if this story is fake, you disgust me and aren't human. I am disabled (wheelchair bound), along with my brother. Thus, I know how things are from the eyes of a disabled person and from the eyes of someone with a disabled famnily member.

You are worthless. To call you a human being is erroneous.

I hope this story is not true, but if it is cps needs to step back in. I know from experience what its like to have my mother choose a boyfriend over me.

Im just glad that mine had the good sense to leave me with someone who cared about me. Even normal children embarrass they're parents in public, and that calls for discipline, but to not a claim a 5 year old disabled child because you are embarrassed by her is ridiculous. I hope they take her away from you and put her with a family that can take of her and treat her the way she needs to be treated.

I have family members that@@ are disabled but I would NEVER say they embarrassed me! You are selfish and both you and your boyfriend should be arrested!

If this story is fake, the person writing it is nuts and may end up with legal trouble. It is possible to sue for defamation, Walgreens is a tough wall to be trying to climb.

Like I said, NUTS! Defamation is expensive at the very least

P.S. Walgreens has drive thru. Even if it is over the counter meds you can get thm in drive thru.

I do not beleive one word of this story. If any of it happened she is probley like so many other customers who 10 min is really 1 hour.

Blame the tow company Walgreens doesn't own the tow truck. As a former manager of Walgreens the last thing there is time for is to stand out and call a tow company on customers.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YUOR DISABLED CHILD IN THE CAR BY HERSELF! :(

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #186919

No one kidnapped her daughter(assuming this is a true story). She was negligant and left her child alone in the car.

If this is a true story her daughter is a lot better person than her. Your boyfriend should have spent more than 9 months in jail. He took away her life basically. Not her fault babies cry.

How can a six month old misbehave. Even if this story is fake I am still angry that you would make it up. Also your other daughter if she is claiming he is doing things to her than perhaps he is. I would hope this to be fake but I have seen many mothers put their boyfriends before their children.

Basically he tells you all these children are lying and you believe him. I hope they take your daughter away and your adult daughter finds a good home for herself so they don't have to live with your abuse and your boyfriend's abuse. Stay together, you are meant for each other, but do your daughter a favor, call up CPS and tell them to find a nice family for your five year old.

I would take her in. If your daughter can't speak than you should not have left her alone.

It sounds like the towing company kidnapped your daughter, not Walgreens.

Go back to 4chan, troll.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #177961

For your imformation Cathy it is my daughter's fault she is disabled. You see when she was six months old.I left her with my boyfriend.

My daughter was misbehaving. So my boyfriend shook her. She was born healthy, however she made my boyfriend so angry by misbehaving while he was babysitting that he shook her and she ended up 80 percent disabled. He was arrested and spent nine months in jail.

When he was released we got back together and CPS was contacted. They took my daughter's from him and placed them in foster care because my daughter 15 at that time was lying saying he was doing sexual stuff with her.

I did not get my daughter back until he went to jail because another child(ten year old boy) lied and said he was doing sexual things to him. If my daughter had behaved herself she would not have drove my boyfriend crazy enough to disable her for life.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #177959

Like I said your daughter can't help it that she was born disabled. You on the other hand are abusing and neglecting her because she is disabled. Shame on you.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #176656

This is not fake you ***. My 19 year old daughter was just outside from the hospital.

So I could not get her to baby sit. My five year old is the disabled one. The one that embarasses me. I was getting medication for my 19 year old and took my five year old daughter along with me.

Learn to read idiots. Also you don't know what it's like to have people stare at your child. You don't know what it is like to have her act up in public because she is not like a normal five year old. You don't know what it's like to have people threaten to call the police on me because I smack her for embarassing me.

You don't know what it's like to have employees at Kmart, Walgreens and Wal-mart to call the police on me because I would not claim my daughter because she embarasses me.

If she were your daughter you would do the same thing and pretend that the child is not yours but you are taking care of it for a friend. Until you have a child as disabled and embarassing as my daughter you ahve no right to judge me.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #176654

In the letter she says the daughter is 19,, then she says the child is five.

A fake to get atteitnon.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #176652

The only person that put the daughter in danger was you. You put your own daughter in danger by leaving her alone.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #176650

P.S, If anyone kidpapped your daughter it was not Walgreens it was the towing company, or the joy rider. Even if Walgreens did ask for your car to be towed, how are they to know you had your child in there? How are they to know you are a bad parent who herself breaks the law and leaves her child in the car while she shops because she is too embarassed to be seen with the child?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #176648

Yes kidnapping is illegal, however it is also illegal to leave your child in the car while you shop. You can even get arrested if you leave your child in the car and run to mail a letter which would take a few seconds.

It does not matter if you leave the child in the car for a few minutes or hours it is still considered child abandonment. Obviously they did not see your daughter, and obviously your daughter was helpless and could not get out when the car was being toed. However from the looks of it I would say that your car was not toed, but someone rather took a joyride from where it was found. Towing an occupied vehicle is against the law, but so is leaving your child in the car.

Which is child abandonment. Also the fact that you state you leave your daughter alone because she embarasses you and even deny she is your daughter. That is just sick.

If you don't want her around you hire babysitter, or better yet, contact a adoption agency and have her adopted by someone who will love her for who she is rather than be embarassed by her for who she is. Whe is a human being just like you are and probably a better person than you are or ever will be.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #175598

Wow, I just read your reply and your husband's reply. I was angry at you at first because you refuse to take responsibility for your actions.

After reading about your daughter embarassing your you I am even more angry. Do the child a favor. Give her to someone who is willilng to take care of her. She cannot help it that she is disabled.

Also how do you know it was the towing company that toed your car. It was found in a cemetery. How are you to know somoene did not take a joy ride. They don't just leave the car anywhere when it is toed.

My guess is someone took a joy ride.

You are very lucky. Someone could have hurt or killed your daughter.