I wanted to send bags of pistachio's to a troop in Afghanistan. This store only had three bags. They called around and found me what I needed to make our guys get a smile on their face.

I got all 30 bags from the Lebanon, Ohio store and when I got there, they gave me a discount on the nuts, saying that they were on sale. Somehow I think they were just being kind because they knew they were going overseas to our courageous soldiers. I picked them up and was able to buy some of their favorite candy as well, because of the great discount they gave me. They will be packed up and mailed on Wednesday!

Their kindness has been so amazing! Thank you, Walgreen's, for helping me with this request. It means so much to me, as well as the troops who will be receiving the yummy pistachio's!

Can I just say what a pleasure it is to go to the Lebanon, Ohio store? I go there often on my way home from work to pick up necessary items. Everyone there is so kind and helpful, so much so that I would never consider going anywhere else (like across the street to CVS) because I always feel like the employees there really like their job and want to help me with anything I am looking for.

Recently my father in-law passed away and my mother in-law wanted a picture of him that I had taken on my phone to show to family & friends. Upon hearing this I went to the Lebanon, Ohio Walgreen's 10 minutes before closing that same night, and they were so kind. They printed off the copies I requested and made it so easy. They also helped me pick out a few frames for the prints and even put one in for me to make sure it was what I wanted. If it were in my power, I would give them all a raise, as they are working every day in our best interest by making every customer feel important!!!

I will remain a Walgreen's loyal customer because they must instill in their employees a terrific work ethic, as well as a heart for their customers.

Thank you so much, Walgreen's!

Review about: Walgreens Candy.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

It's really nice hear a compliment about Walgreen's in all these complaints.

Yes we do like to find the sells for you and some managers like to give a discount to help out people especially for such a good cause.

It's customers like you that really make our day!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It would be really great if more customers were like you. Sweet and pleasant to help. We will go out our way for people like you...

Call 1-800-Walgreens and tell them what you said. So some good stores get recognize for what they do!

Thanks and have a great life!