Ludington, Michigan
3.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

In the last year, the service at Walgreens Ludington has gone from good to horrible....not sure what changed. I always try to avoid the peak hours of business so to not interrupt anyone.

My complaint is in regard to the wait time to speak with a pharmacist by phone. I rarely need to speak with the pharmacist, but when I do call, the wait times have increased from a minute or two to 10 or 15 or 20 minutes.....one time I was on hold with "one caller ahead of me". I remained on hold, got in my car, drove 25 miles in to Ludington to the Walgreenns store. There were no cars in the drive up. I went inside to speak with the pharmacist and there was no one waiting in line to get refills.

I held the phone up for the clerk to hear " there is one caller ahead of you" message. I explained that I had been waiting 30 minutes for someone to help me! Her response was that sometimes the phone systems screws up.....REALLY???!!! This is unacceptable! Today, in the length of time it has taken me to compose this message, some 15 minutes now, listening to the "We're sorry...there are more than 3 callers ahead of you" message no one has helped me. Meijers Pharmacy is looking better every minute, even without a convenient drive up window....

Thank you for listening.

Carolyn Dice

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Cons: Customer service.

Comments

LadyScot

Go to Meijer's then. Odds are, they will also take care of the customers who have scripts to be filled than the customer on the phone who wants to ask a question.

Just FYI, they will answer a doctor call before you. If the pharmacist spends his time on the phone with you, then he is not filling my script, which would make me mad, as it would YOU if YOU had to wait for ME to chat on the phone with the pharmacist.