1.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services

I got an accucheck meter that was covered by my insurance.Apparetly thevstrips weren't.

So i talked to the pharmacy manager who checked True Matrix and said it was covered by my insurance. So I called my doctor on monday and asked her to fill the new meter and strips. Wednesday I called Walgreens to chrck on it. They said it wasn't filled.

So I called my doctor and with me on the phone she sent it. Went to Walgreens on friday where they said they were waiting on a fax so they didn't fill it. I tild David no i was on the phone with my doctor when she sent it. He then found it and said he was going to fill it could I pull back around.

When I came back around after 2 other cars I was told my insurance doesn't cover yhe strips. I asked for my cards back and refused the meter. As im leaving Nelissa tells me they will fix it and call me tomorrow. So I get a call telling me my perscription is done and I send my husband.

My husband comes hine and says your meter was covered but not the strips so here. Wtf? So now Walgreens has charged my insurance for 3 different meters I can't get strips for.

I called Walgreens customer service and I'm calling my insurance on monday to let them know Walgreens has niw charged tgem for several meters i can't use.Im now going to have to find out from my insurance which meter and strips are covered, call my doctor again and have her send it to a different pharmacy, and hope my insurance is willibg to pay for yet again another meter!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments