4.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Store 4733 at Jacksonville Beach has the nastiest most rude store manager I have ever seen The store is totally unsafe at night for customers as well as employees.It seen her with her fingers in her employees faces yelling at them and being horribly mean.

She runs off the good help that knows the store And she is as helpful as a rock.

Why that company keeps her I have no clue I noticed that when I went in at night the door bell no longer works to alert employees that someone has entered.And there is always a axe carrying homeless guy always around threatening customers and employees and the manager refuses them any form of protection for all these needle using homeless people that steal rob and threaten She says it's not her or the stores problem to make sure of anyone's safety.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens manager. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments