Asst manager named Calvin works at west hundred road Chester va store ...has no humanitarian values!I have to question community values of Walgreens that unfortunately have not been instilled or practiced by hired individuals, to take care of the community that supports them as consumers !

Family member needed assistance and was put in harms way due to walgreens employees not acting responsible and providing assistance willingly!! Awareness and responsibility need to be instilled within management !

Calvin can't take care of the community or humanity I doubt he does well with managing your store !

Very disappointed !

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Miss advertising of product to be on sale at Walgreens Walgreens "The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10...." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review from Miami, Florida Walgreens "bad services at walgrens farmacy, two weeks for pickup up my prescriptions,not proscesing my prescriptions at time , dont havent medicines at farmacy and pick up a other farmacy..." Read more Walgreens - A Mistake That Could Have Killed Our Child Walgreens "How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it? Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed..." Read more Walgreens - Employee needs to be called on the carpet Walgreens "I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more