My wife and I have gone to the Walgreens on Jim miller & Ferguson red every since it"s been open.Today we whet to hey energy drinks that were locked up.

The manager who was African American came unlocked the case ask if it was for my wife (who happens to white) if it was for her. Then brought it to the counter though we had other perches. Would not hand them to us to carry ourselves.

I've never been treated like thief before.Was it because we white are does she treat everyone that way?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Spell much????

Walgreens Receipt Survey Review Walgreens "Went online to do a survey in exchange for entry into a sweepstakes... At the end of the survey, they ask for your contact information, and then say "press next..." Read more Walgreens - Failure to honor price on display rack Walgreens "At the #5093 (Dallas Beckley) store I purchased two large Hershey bars at 9:16pm on 3/11/16. The price tag on the rack was $2.99/each or "Buy/More & Save" at..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Walgreens - Pharmaceutical  Price Gouging Walgreens "One 11-10-16 Walgreens Hockessin DE filled a 30 dose script for Celecoxib. Brand name Celebrex for $438.59. $ 7.30 each. No insurance, cash transaction. Thinking the price unusually high I price..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Oscar Mayer pissed off customer Oscar Mayer "I have been buying Oscar Mayer liver cheese along time. Recently in the last few months I have been either getting a product that is not separated by the wax..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Etravelcuba scam ETravelCuba "my girlfriend and I went on holiday to cuba recently, we were in Habana and had to leave because of Huracán Irma. It was my birthday and woke up and..." Read more