Orcutt, California

Worst customer service ever by Courtney Assitant store manger.. I came in Monday afternoon from a walk to pick up some cigarettes , I was asked for my ID, by the cashier which I understand there doing there job, but I did not have it at the moment, Granted Im in my late 30's never been ID for Cigarettes before the Lompoc Walgreens ..

The ASM had the worst customer service, she refused to sell them to me told me come back with my ID. When I expained I did not have the time go back home get my ID. I think it was very unprofessional and rude.

She could have made an exception sold them to me. I will never shop there again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Manager.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I work for walgreens. And it's required to card ANYONE who look under 40.

It doesn't matter if you're in your 30s. You're still under 40 and will be asked for i.d.

Refusing the sale was the most professional thing they could have done, you got that part backwards.

Don't have time to go get your ID? Tough ***, don't forget it next time.

#1209508

LOL you're mad because you forgot what is required by law for you to purchase something. The employees did not have any choice but to refuse the sale.

Do you think they would risk prison time and losing their job over a self entitled ***? Im willing to bet you would also be angry if you showed up 45 minutes after closing and "those *** wouldnt let ME in".

Get your reality checked. When the whole world around you is guilty of something, it is YOU that needs to change.

#1209687
@Anonymous

This guy wins at the interwebz.