Today around 10:51 at walgreens #13141 8828 Frankford ave philadelphia pa 19136

At pharmacy when I was picking up my husband drug the lady was there was very rude and calling me carbide I ask for her name she refused to give to me and she wasn't have any tag with name ..I walk to front and ask for manager they give me her name" Zelpe" the. Manager ( Dasni, Kleva ) went back to get me her complete name to field a complaint but she couldn't because she said to me sorry we don't know ...I am very disappointed with the service I get and abuse of the lady ..we been using this pharmacy from the time was the store opened and always have a very pleasant customers service ...please I need serious action taken

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Explain to us what "carbide" means.I know what it means and I am highly doubtful that you were called that.

Carbide is a solid compound of metal combined mixed with carbon.I think you misunderstood what was said, and could even be making it up because you want to cause trouble.