Walgreens internal policies, systems and training is completely lacking.I just found out that when you try to return an item the store will not give you the money back...only store credit.

My purchase was 105, I only returned $17 (one an item that broke on first use) . They gave me the full value of the items I returned AND put the 5 reward credit back on my rewards card. ***! after calling corporate customer service the unhelpful man finally said that if I'd returned it at the other store in the same town where I made the purchase that they would have given me my money back!

This store manager didn't know that and I doubt it's even true because this man said repeatedly ...it's at the managers descretion...well she had no idea how to process it. I'm extremely pissed off because even though it wasn't much money I shouldn't have to spend it there! The receipt doesn't even mention this secret clause on it!

This isn't the first time I've found them unable to do the right thing....and calling customer service will only make you more upset with their policies!I'm moving our scripts and never going there again.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments