Walgreens only care about their numbers and being the number store but care Nothing about their employees,, assist manager had to take a huge cut in pay to be now called shift leaders!!No more holiday pay no more Christmas bonus!!

Cut hours !! Poor management who treat employees as slaves other than human beings!! What to say to customers,, beginning and ending of a conversation !! Can not talk to fellow employees on the floor !!

Never ever get caught standing in front counter waiting for customers !! Employees should always be moving and not a moment to even breath !! Seriously if they see you for one second standing there!! They ack what are you doing?

Do this ,, do that,, and when you are done!! Do this!! Are you done yet?

Omg ,, so fricken darn stressful!!They care nothing bout their employees

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments