I apparently use the most incompetent pharmacy ever!Every month I go through the same frustration with refills with these morons.

I have been trying since Friday the 14th through today the 17th with them saying they don't have my refill from the doctor. She text me a picture of the confirmation of them receiving it on the 14th at 10:34 pm. But the *** behind the counter tells me no we don't have it. Even showed him a picture and our conversation and says I'm sorry I will just have to resubmit it again.

What an ***!!!! Now all of a sudden he says oh it was sent after hours so we didn't get it! WHAT! Wow after throwing a jack *** fit it miraculously showed up and I got my script in 5 minutes!

THEY SUCK!I'm glad I wasn't dying.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

what a rude customer.if you "were dying" you wouldn't of been in a store.

chill out. if you EVER need your drugs "right now or you'll die" go to a hospital.

i know what happened but you are to slow to figure it out.not going to explain which i am sure they tried to do because you only hear what you want

Walgreens - Employee needs to be called on the carpet Walgreens "I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received..." Read more Walgreens - Walgreen's need better people working for them! Walgreens "Last night I decided to pick up some things at Walgreen's. I asked one of the workers what batteries were on sale. He and some other people told me look..." Read more Walgreens - A Mistake That Could Have Killed Our Child Walgreens "How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it? Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more