Every time I go to walgreens on Jackson st in alexandria, la.They take hours and almost always screw something up.

Today I dropped my prescriptions off and was told they would be ready in a few hours so I came by later and they were not ready and one was out of stock. So I came back 3 hours later and they didn't have another one in stock. My prescriptions were 2 tubes of medications, one was a one time dose, and the other was an antibiotic.

So I asked for my prescriptions back, and took them 30 minutes to give them back.I am going somewhere else now!

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

they are cutting hours for employees, they change titles and deduct 5.00 dollars an hour for managers year after year.I guess you can finally get customer service when no employees are left.

If you just lost 5.00 dollars and hour would you help your customers.

Walgreens - Expensive substitute!!! Walgreens "Duane Reade located at 105 Brighton Beach Ave, Brooklyn, NY. On March 27th Pharmacy was trying to substitute prescribed Benicar (copay $38.30) with generic Olmesartan (copay $126.32). When I asked..." Read more Walgreens Receipt Survey Review Walgreens "Went online to do a survey in exchange for entry into a sweepstakes... At the end of the survey, they ask for your contact information, and then say "press next..." Read more My battle with Walgreens Walgreens "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Picture People - Horrible! Picture People "Hello my name is Gina, over the years I've taken pictures with the company mainly at 2 locations. One in Orland Mall which is located in Illinois and the other..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more