Fargo, North Dakota
3.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I went to pick up a refill that i was told was ready for pick up. At the Blackfoot Idaho Location but they told me i had no refills left and that i had picked it up the end of July which i never did.

After i left it showed in a text it had been filled again so i went to a different store and again was told i had picked it up and cant refill until october. It medication for asthma. The staff in blackfoot was very slow and didnt seem to know what they were doing.

This is the 2nd time its happened. I feel they are billing medicaid and medicare fraudulantly and i am the one who suffers because i cant get my medicine.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Montelukast Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I have been given someone else's medication twice in the last year, it probably would not surprise me if they were so lazy and didn't return and fix records appropriately and just through the pills back on the shelf. So I can see how it may appear that is how it looks like where you got your Meds but never really did.