I have the same problem.But I work 2 hours away from home, and see a physcian there because of my work schedule.

A legitimate doctor who doesnt want to change my medication until after I go through a fusion in Feb. Im buying time to aquire sick time and additional vacation time for obvious reasons. I offered Scott to look at my medical records and treatment plans. No not one ounce of interest to assist me unless I change doctors.

The only doctor who write the perscription are quacks. Or require me to change medications. Then the medications will not work after a fusion and I will need stronger drugs. I always thought doctors and pharmisist were suppose to help.

So THANKYOU TO ALL THE QUACKS AND DRUG ADDICTS FOR MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET THE HELP I NEED

Thanks scott for being a cold hearted *** and treating me like a drug addict.Thanks for no compassion for the legitimate patients and I hope you suffer a miserable long term injury and discover cancer at the same time like I have been through

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

I can not even believe these stories.It is bad enough that patients have to go through *** to die but a Dr orders not being followed is just crazy.

What is this world coming to.

Many patients that have issues that are not being resolved on a local level travel to specialists to get the help they need.Just terrible

#420891

Yep your bogus sorry you couldn't make a killing selling the C2s you try to get everyday probably i throw junkies like you out of my store everyday

cohena2

I call this story bogus.People just loved to exaggerate illnesses they don't have or aren't that serious as an excuse when things don't go their way.

Boo hoo hoo quit whining like a big baby and get over yourself because the world doesn't revolve around you.Not to mention wishing injuries on someone that is real mature.