Carlinville, Illinois

This review has a very narrow scope.In particular I'd like to mention pricing on insulin (Novolin R).

This insulin is an over the counter in the state of Illinois. The cost of one vial in Illinois is $150 if I buy it at Walgreens. Comparatively speaking, I can purchase the exact same medication at another pharmacy (Walmart) for$25. I'm all for free enterprise but how about a little competitiveness?

Are you so greedy that you really need to charge 600% more for the exact same medication?

In this day and age of technology and social media I'm surprised someone hasn't already attacked the price gouging of retail pharmacies.Thank you for opening my eyes to the lengths that corporations will go to for a profit.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of novolin r. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned novolin r in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments