1.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services

Walgreens screws up and has to pay millions---because of this they now make legitimate pain medication patients feel humiliated and berated for having to be on these meds.They have shorted me pain medication-berated me in front of other customers-and tried over riding my doctors prescriptions...a medication and doctor I have been with for many years.

I am unable to find another pharmacy that carries this medication. Every month they make me wait til day 31 to get my rx filled-which means every month going thru almost 24 hrs w/o my medication--even tho my insurance will allow me to pick up on day 27-I am disabled and have to rely on others to pick up my medication for me. I understand rules but it was never this way at Walgreens til they screwed up and had to pay millions.

I am just praying I can find another pharmacy that carries this Med.NO ONE should be treated this poorly by healthcare professionals--and there seems to be no one to complain to at corporate Walgreens.When did it become ok for pharmacists to over ride doctors???

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of pain medication from Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments